LOM PRAHA s.p. . is the only company providing repair services for the Mi family helicopters in the NATO and EU countries certified by the Russian MVZ Mil and OAO Klimov companies, the Interstate Aviation Committee MAK and domestic aviation authorities. Unlike many competitors, we can offer comprehensive services associated with overhauls, i.e. a complex support of the aviation technology lifecycle. Our experienced technical staff, utilization of advanced technologies and emphasis on top quality constitute our greatest advantage.
- overhauls of Mi-2, Mi-8/17, Mi-24/35 helicopters and their dynamic components
- overhauls of turboshaft engines TV3-117, gearboxes VR 14/24, auxiliary power units AI-9
- repairs of L-39 aircraft and their engines AI-25TL a AI-25TLM
- manufactury and repairspiston engines M132, M332, M137, M337 a GO M462
- Flight Training pilots and ground crew
- simulation tactical training for pilots
- manufactures simulators and simulation technologies for aircraft, helicopters as well as ground forces(subsidiary company VR Group, a.s.)
Business Name: LOM PRAHA s.p.
Legal form: State enterprise
Address: Tiskařská 270/8, Praha 10
Identification number(ID): 00000515
Tax Identification Number(TIN): CZ00000515
Quality Management System: ISO 9001
Security Clearance: “SECRET”
Founder: The Ministry of Defence of the Czech Republic
Zapsán u Městského soudu v Praze, v oddílu ALX, vložka 283.
the company LOM PRAHA s.p. is a member of the DSIA.